Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Great Rite Aid Senario!

Buy:
2 Covergirl face products (Mine were 11.82, but Buy one get one free)
4 Right Guard Total Defense 5 (4.49 each, but Buy one get one free)
small filler items worth $2.02 (because otherwise you'll go negative after coupons!)
I bought two packs of toilet paper 1.29 each

Use:
1 Buy one get one free coupon for Covergirl from 4/11 RP
2 $3/2 Rite Guard Total Defense 5 products from coupons.com
1 $5/20 coupon from Video Values

Total: Depends on your filler items. Mine came to 1.82, but 1.26 of that was tax.

I didn't want the covergirl, but it got me to $20 so I could get my deodorand and toilet paper for .30 each (after tax)!

No comments:

Post a Comment